Ubuntu Security has a substantial fleet of response vehicles on permanent control, 24 hours a day, manned by efficient, highly trained response officers.
Every vehicle is in radio contact with the Ubuntu Security Control Room, receiving and sending critical information pertaining to alarm activation and incidents.
ARMED RESPONSE VEHICLES
Ubuntu Armed Response vehicles are the best equiped vehicles in the market.
- Panic on car
- Medical Back-up
- Fold Up Step Ladder
- Fire Extinguisher
- Rechargeable Maglite
- Shock Stock
- 2 Way Radio
What makes Ubuntu Armed Response Division so unique?
- We have a 24 hour GPS tracking on all our vehicles:
- This feature allows our Control Room to constantly track our vehicles positioning, which automatically makes for faster response as the closest vehicle to the clients’ premises will be dispatched in an emergency.
The Control Room dispatcher can also guide the response vehicle to the specific premises in faster time. Essentially when a clients’ alarm is activated the Control Room not only dispatches the Armed Response Vehicle but also has radio contact at all times with the Reaction Officers, giving you as our most valuable client peace of mind.
Ubuntu Armed Response Division is the best response division in South Africa with the:
- Best equipped vehicles
- Best trained officers in the field and queued in the whole of Pretoria.
- Physical & Mentally test
- Polygraph tests (Continuously)
- Reverse check / Criminal checks
Reaction Officers Gear:
- Level 3 Bulletproof – Proper Combat
- Fire Arms
- Continuous training improves services levels and increase performance. In Ubuntu we believe our people are our assets and therefore Ubuntu Service provide continuous training to keep their staff on high performance levels in advance of the criminals.
- The instructors that are used by Ubuntu are some of the best instructors, Internationally.
- Ubuntu believes to give training once a month to set a high standard in the security field.
- First Aid
- Basic Handgun
- Physical Fitness
- Crime Scene Management
- Home and Building penetration
- Unarmed Combat
- Knife Techniques
- Anti Hi-Jacking
- Approaching Techniques to premises
- Observation Techniques
Evaluations on Reaction Officers are due on a regular basis to give markets best services independantly